the blog


  1. […] Also, I’ve had so many photographers asking me about the lights on Instagram, and the attachment is called a snoot attachment and it goes right on the strobe lights. You can see another shoot I used it for here. […]

  2. […] thing I get asked about a lot is the “window” effect you can see on my photos here. To get the “window” shadow effect, I use an attachment called an optical snoot […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *